- Low energy levels because you are not feeding your body enough to be fuelled properly.
- Your weight has plateaued as your body goes into ‘survival’ mode and hangs onto the calories.
- You are suffering from constipation. This goes back to the point about not receiving enough nutrients including fibre, as well as possible dehydration.
- You’re always hungry! This is a signal from your body to feed it.
- Are you constantly biting people’s heads off? This could be hunger-induced anger (hanger). It causes irritability, frustration and anger as your blood sugar levels are low.
- Bouts of binge eating as you are depriving yourself of things you LOVE to eat. To avoid this, you should eat enough healthy food throughout the day to stay comfortably full and eliminate cravings.
- You often feel very thirsty as your electrolyte levels are off balance
When you’re trying to lose weight, the first thing that most people do is minimise the amount of food and calories they are eating. HOWEVER, we need calories to fuel our body. Experts advise not dipping below 1200 calories for women, and this is the bare minimum required to keep our body functioning. On this amount of calories, you won’t be feeling very energetic. There aren’t many benefits to eating such a low amount of calories. Weight loss is extremely hard to maintain as it’s not sustainable. Your body doesn’t receive all the nutrients https://www.cialissansordonnancefr24.com/generique-cialis/ it needs. Here are a few signs that you’re NOT eating enough: